Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Allowing myself to dream

As I grow more confident in my abilities, I am beginning to allow myself to envision what life could be. I have seen many houses here in town that cause me to have a sharp intake of breath, but my fancy has always passed. This particular property, however, really has my juices flowing. The link provides pictures of it now, as it has been restored. If you'll scroll down, you can also see BEFORE pictures. The yard is big enough that I can envision a vegetable garden, fruit trees and, safely separated from Maddie, chickens and a coop. Maybe even a goat or two. If you'll notice, it also has a mother-in-law apartment above the 2-car detached garage. I'm also seeing a swimming pool.
Dream with me, won't you? And envision yourself sitting in the garden enjoying a cup of coffee with your daughter while your granddaughter tells grandiose stories of her daily adventures and your grandson skips from one manly task to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment