Monday, March 30, 2009

Patterns

Back when I was doing some serious research (about instincts--in animals and humans) while trying to find the direction for my middle grade novel, I came across the quote. I believe the author's name is Laura Day. She claims to be clairvoyant. Don't know how you feel about that, but her work is interesting. She proposes keeping a journal in which you describe yourself living the life you desire. Good advice. The motivational 'guru' I've selected as my own is Dr. Wayne Dyer. Check him out, it will be worth your time.

Anyway, here's the quote from Laura Day:

We continually send out the same messages and attract the same people toward us with little variation. Like many of our abilities, these messages tend to be shaped and patterned by our early experiences. All thought, action and energy have a pattern. If we are sending out a conflicting pattern, people respond to the confusion accordingly, and events may clash with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment