Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I feel like I failed you. I have mentioned Macrobiotics in earlier posts but did not realize that the diet cures cancer. Had I found this information earlier, I could have saved you alot of trouble. Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElwwF4Uz3Ak

I realize that 'special' ingredients are difficult for you to find, they are difficult for me, too. So, I'm going on the offensive. I am going to special order as much as I can from the grocery stores (Wal-mart, for example) that offer online ordering with pick-up at the stores. I think it's really unfair and very anti-humanity to not offer healthy selections at the grocery stores, especially in a community as small as yours where the choices are so limited. My intent is to cause the powers that be to make healthier foods available to everybody. Their are elitist grocery stores, but I would like to influence the lives of people who are living unhealthily because they don't realize they have an option.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment